Railyard Productions PM 1225 "Return to Clare" excursion 2015

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

RPbrochureRobynsphoto.jpg
Railyard Productions is excited to present Pere Marquette 1225 Return to Clare Excursion.​
This is a one day excursion March 14th 2015. Tickets are $124.00 per person for coach seats. You may like to ride in an authentic caboose ( Very Limited Seating $149.00 ). We will depart Owosso Mi at 9:00AM and arrive at Clare Mi 11:30AM We will have a 3hr layover in Clare so passengers can partake of the Irish festival which will coincide with our excursion. The train then departs Clare at 2:30 running back to Owosso to finish up around 6:00PM. Please note that these times are subject to change. We will have at least one photo run-by so be sure to bring your camera.
Note: Please Share this event, It's Railfans like You who make steam preservation possible. Thank You, Robert Teed Railyard Productions.
http://railyardproductions.com

The excursion yesterday was Awesome! We ran the Pere Marquette 1225 all the way from Owosso Mi. to Clare Mi. and return. We had a photo runby at Shepherd Mi. I found some World War two military reenactors and arranged for them to pose for photos On our Night Photo Shoot Friday night. Then I had them pose for some exclusive photos for Railyard Productions and Riverview Photography. I finally got my chance to ride in the cab of PM 1225. I rode from Shepherd to Clare and I must say it was a trip of a lifetime.
Videos will be posted on my Youtube channel. We ( Railyard Productions ) are already planning our next event so sign up to our newsletter to stay informed.
Thanks to all who helped on this event!
Robert Teed
Railyard Productions

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com