Quickie at Bahia with a UP Autorack

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

east_bay_alex

Engineering Student
[YOUTUBE]f17le6He7eU[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks for watching! As always please feel free to leave feedback on areas for improvement or where I am doing well.;)

Bill Anderson

Good video. The composition is good as the hills in the background look like a model railroad layout. I lived in Sacramento for over ten years and I know the hills won't stay green for much longer. Between you and Itsed65 we are getting some good looks at the East Bay.

I really like the way you vary the shots as the auto rack passes by. Looking at each and every car of a long train from the same, fixed position can get boring. Your capture of the Doppler effect of the horns at the crossing is something I haven't heard much in videos.

east_bay_alex

Engineering Student
Thanks Bill. I noticed a lot of railfans who video trains at crossings tend to stay put on the road. I prefer to walk up about 20ft or so, but of course staying off railroad property and well back from the tracks whenever possible.

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com