Hoxie Sub of the Frisco River Division

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Matt

Hey Guys,
I'm new to the forum here and I'm not sure I'm posting in the correct spot, but I'm looking for any information I can find regarding the old Hoxie Sub line of the Frisco RR that ran from Nash, Mo to Hoxie, AR. I'm particularly looking for a picture of a bridge that crossed the Current River just north of Pocahontas,AR. Any help would be appreciated.

Bill Anderson

Welcome to the forum.

Did this line pass through Sikeston, MO? As a kid, I lived in Sikeston for five years (1958-63) and fondly remember Frisco freights and a daily passenger train that passed through town. I can relate what I saw in Sikeston if it is the same line.

Bill Anderson

I just found an old map on the internet. The line that ran through Sikeston was not the one the interests you. I am still interested in reading anything about the Frisco that members report.

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com