Greetings from the Twin Cities, MN, USA.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)
Well this is my first "Rail Fan" forum board. I'm really new to this. As a kid I used to chase trains because I grew up only 1/2 mile from SOO Line's Shoreham switching yards in N.E. Minneapolis, MN. Back in those days, my dad and I would go for walks around the switch yard and watch them put trains together. We also would walk around inside the roundhouse and once in a while one of the engineers would even stop and give us a tour of his locomotive. Those days are gone forever, I guess. Now I've got kids of my own who are rail fans and they have me chasing down trains both real and model all over the State.

I also have a G-Scale, Garden Railroad layout on my property that the kids help me with--well sort of.... Here's a video of my last Open House:

[video=youtube;Y2IBVEGo3Z0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2IBVEGo3Z0&hd=1[/video]

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.