Icy stalagmites rise from the floor of the 1907 Bow Tunnel, used by the Pennsylvania RR until 1950. These tracks are a reminder of the history of the PRR's Conemaugh Division. The tunnel was closed in 1950 and the line relocated to the steel bridge erected above the old stone viaduct. Canon 20D and 24-70mm lens, 1/60 second, f4.0, ISO 400, FL 24mm. Processed in PS CS and PSP 7.0. http://www.railpictures.net/showphotos.php?userid=920 Earth Science Picture of the Day for 21 March 2005: http://epod.usra.edu/archive/epodviewer.php3?oid=237952 Copyright Dave Kerr, 2005.