RailroadData.com Railroad Links Directory and Search Engine

Thread: Stevens Pass Traffic Question

Default Stevens Pass Traffic Question

Hi Guys/Gals,

I am a Train Simulator enthusiast that makes virtual railfanning videos as prototypical as possible. I was looking for some information on Stevens Pass. I know that BNSF does not run big tonnage over the grade. Is the traffic still consisting of intermodal, general manifest, crude oil, and the empty grain/coal trains. Local trains that do pickup/dropoffs is also welcomed. Also, about how many trains run over the pass during the daylight hours (from sunrise to sundown)? I am also looking for symbols as well.

Thanks in advance.
    My channel has railfanning and other train related content.

My Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/3985gtasa

Don't forget to throw in the Boeing 737 fuselages that BNSF hauls from Wichitah to Renton, WA Those are unique loads that don't run any other route, and right through the tunnel. Google for images, and have fun modeling them.

Quote Originally Posted by Damon Hill View Post
    Don't forget to throw in the Boeing 737 fuselages that BNSF hauls from Wichitah to Renton, WA Those are unique loads that don't run any other route, and right through the tunnel. Google for images, and have fun modeling them.
    Almost forgot. Hehe.
    My channel has railfanning and other train related content.

My Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/3985gtasa

Quote Originally Posted by Damon Hill View Post
    There are several photos of them om my MP 17 and MP 18 threads in the western US forum.
    Bill Anderson, Mile Post 18 regular