RailroadData.com Railroad Links Directory and Search Engine

Thread: Free to a good home. (SOLD)

Default Free to a good home. (SOLD)

Just see if anybody wants this stuff before I take it out of the crawl space.....1960's to 2000 Model Railroader, Trains, R&LP and other RR publications. 4 apple boxes full of stuff. I'll probably never read em again. They are not all years or all full years except maybe the 1980's. I'll deliver within a 100 mile radius of Omaha when it warms up outside. Tom
    Tom Zorko
    "She was a tall girl, could hunt geese with a rake"...Sheldon's mom

I would love to have them. I can come and pick them up or you could bring them up to Logan or Missouri Valley on your next photo shoot1

Cool! I shall gather them from the attic crawl space and then you and I will talk.
    Tom Zorko
    "She was a tall girl, could hunt geese with a rake"...Sheldon's mom

Quote Originally Posted by CGW101c View Post
    Cool! I shall gather them from the attic crawl space and then you and I will talk.
    Awesome! Thanks!!

Woe, that's quite a collection. Every once in a while I think about getting rid of mine, but have hung on to them for now. I barely finish new issues let alone go back and read the old issues.

I gave away all of my Model Railroading magazines a few years ago. While they used to be worth something, the internet has pretty much ruined any value. I ended up giving them away, and in fact it cost me money for the plastic bins I put them in so the the fellow could haul them off.

I still hold on to the prototype ones, but to be honest I rarely ever go look at them any more.
    Bob Harbison
    RailroadForums.com Host

Quote Originally Posted by Bob View Post
    While they used to be worth something, the internet has pretty much ruined any value.
    Or when Kalmbach Publishing put all 60+ years on to one disk...