Thread: 3/12/12 Photo Contest Update

Default 3/12/12 Photo Contest Update

As of now, brad_in_omaha will be the New Contest Moderator. Unfortunately Eastern Railfan had to give it up due to personal reasons.
    We do appreciate the work he put into getting it started again and with that I say Thank You Tom.

Brad will get us all caught up to date as soon as possible, so hang in there.
    The Photo Contests have always been a fun part of RailroadForums and will continue to be with Brad at the controls. I'm sure he will make some changes and set things up his way, but if you have any suggestions, give Brad a PM and I'm sure he will respond with positive answers.

So bear with us as we catch up and we do look forward to your fantastic entries in the up coming contests.

Thanks Everyone.
    Ron.........

Thanks to Tom for all his hard work, and best wishes to Brad,as he takes over
    Jeff
    The Trainmaster
    Port of Abilene Kansas
    Have camera, will travel :D
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Heritage units seen:
    UP 1988 7/5/11
    UP 1989 7/10/11
    UP 2010 7/19/11
    UP 1995 8/1/11
    Have all the unpatched SP AC4400CW's on video
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MP 163.1 UP Salina Sub
    MP 58.1 BNSF Strong City Sub

Thanks Guys. I will get the next contest up and running soon. Since March is almost half over, I will run one long contest starting soon right through April.

I am going to make 2 changes to the contest.
    1. As the moderator of the contest I will NOT be participating in the contest.
    2. If there is a Tie, I will have a quick 2 day "vote off" between the tying photos to determine the winner (previously Tommy was the tie breaker).