WTB - Slides

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

I am currently looking to buy a slide collection or two. I am primarily interested in freight cars from the 1970's - 1980's. The best offers are given to properly exposed, roster type, Kodak processed Kodachromes. Items that are of no interest are MOW equipment, enclosed auto racks, and modern coal hoppers. Let me know if you have a collection you would like to sell and a good description of what it contains.

TIA

I am currently looking to buy a slide collection or two. I am primarily interested in freight cars from the 1970's - 1980's. The best offers are given to properly exposed, roster type, Kodak processed Kodachromes. Items that are of no interest are MOW equipment, enclosed auto racks, and modern coal hoppers. Let me know if you have a collection you would like to sell and a good description of what it contains.

TIA
Hello I have acquired a large collection of railroad slides there are thousands with most being identified as to what it is and where the photo was taken the ones I’ve looked at are nice shots of engines if possible interested please let me know also most are marked as the collection of jameshumbert and many saying original thank you

Hello I have acquired a large collection of railroad slides there are thousands with most being identified as to what it is and where the photo was taken the ones I’ve looked at are nice shots of engines if possible interested please let me know also most are marked as the collection of jameshumbert and many saying original thank you
Thanks, I just acquired a large collection and am currently sorting through it. At this time, I don't have the horsepower to acquire an additional collect.

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com