What Do You Shoot With? - 2010 Edition

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

What brand and type of camera do you use?

• I Use ONLY Film Cameras

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I Use ONLY Digital Cameras

Votes: 42 55.3%
  • I Use BOTH Film & Digital Cameras

Votes: 13 17.1%
  • Agfa

• Canon

Votes: 47 61.8%
  • Casio

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Contax

• Epson

• Fuji

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • HP

• JVC

• Kodak

• Konica Minolta

• Kyocera

• Leica

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Nikon

Votes: 14 18.4%
  • Olympus

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Panasonic

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Pentax

Votes: 9 11.8%
  • Richo

• Samsung

• Sanyo

• Sigma

• Sony

• Toshiba

• Other Brand

• Total voters
I have a Canon Rebel T3 with the original 18-55mm lens and a used Tamron 75-300mm lens. I got the Rebel T3 refurbished off of eBay and saved about $150.00 compared to the price my local Wal-Mart wanted. I also got my Tamron lens off of eBay for less than $100. I'm satisfied with the quality of pictures I get. The only other lens I would consider possibly getting in the future would be Canon's 18-135mm lens.

I need to update my previous post from November. I now have a Canon 60D with the Canon 18-135mm IS lens and the Canon 70-300mm IS lens. I also have a Yongnuo 565 Flash and the Canon BG-E9 Battery Grip.

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.