What Do You Shoot With? - 2010 Edition

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

What brand and type of camera do you use?

• I Use ONLY Film Cameras

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I Use ONLY Digital Cameras

Votes: 42 55.3%
  • I Use BOTH Film & Digital Cameras

Votes: 13 17.1%
  • Agfa

• Canon

Votes: 47 61.8%
  • Casio

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Contax

• Epson

• Fuji

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • HP

• JVC

• Kodak

• Konica Minolta

• Kyocera

• Leica

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Nikon

Votes: 14 18.4%
  • Olympus

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Panasonic

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Pentax

Votes: 9 11.8%
  • Richo

• Samsung

• Sanyo

• Sigma

• Sony

• Toshiba

• Other Brand

• Total voters
I have a Canon Rebel T3 with the original 18-55mm lens and a used Tamron 75-300mm lens. I got the Rebel T3 refurbished off of eBay and saved about $150.00 compared to the price my local Wal-Mart wanted. I also got my Tamron lens off of eBay for less than $100. I'm satisfied with the quality of pictures I get. The only other lens I would consider possibly getting in the future would be Canon's 18-135mm lens.

I need to update my previous post from November. I now have a Canon 60D with the Canon 18-135mm IS lens and the Canon 70-300mm IS lens. I also have a Yongnuo 565 Flash and the Canon BG-E9 Battery Grip.

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com