Welcome to the Temporary home for ModelRailroadForums.com

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Bob

Forum Host
Staff member
This category is a place for the model railroaders to hang out while we do software upgrades. This topic is TEMPORARY, and posts here will be removed once the work is completed. But it's a place to chat and hang out during the work.

Bob

Forum Host
Staff member
Yes, quite a few members have said they don't really want to be offline for 2 or 3 days. We'll create a "coffee shop" topic here and everyone can post there.

While you're here, take a look around. This forum has a lot of great content, including over 40,000 train photos! Do some exploration you'll like what you see.

Bob

Forum Host
Staff member
I have been a member hear for years but jus haven't been active.
You might be more active if you explore a bit, we've got some really good stuff here.

Also, the new gallery is a lot easier to use. The Categories are all "nested" now, so that if you can click on the main category and it will show you ALL the photos in that category and sub-categories. Or you can drill down to a specific sub-category if you want to be more specific.

So, for example, you can click on "Passenger Trains" and see them all, or you can click on the "Commuter and Rapid Transit" sub-category to see just the photos in that segment. I really like how it's set up now.

Bob

Forum Host
Staff member
If you haven't signed up yet, I encourage you to do so. It's quick and easy, and it will allow you to keep track of what posts you've seen and what post are new. Of course you'll also be able to post comments and photos, but even if you don't want to post, it's useful for keeping track of what you've read. We're offering 50% off of our regular membership fees to ModelRailroadForums.com members. ;) (50% of zero is still zero but it sounds good)

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com