Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)
Trio of Geeps!

1. Next to the Burlington Station in Omaha, NE waiting for a light power move to clear so they could head over to Council Bluffs.

There was a Coal Train waiting for a local that was waiting on a light power move that was waiting on a Manifest that was waiting on another Manifest...

2. Platform Shot

3. Bridge Shot

4. Money Shot

5. Light Power Move waiting in line

C

-chet

Nice depth. I left the cube at 7:30 and was in awe of the cloud formations. I knew they would provide a skyline for somebody somewhere.

Looks like the UP 521 and the UP 503 got a fresh coat of paint. Well done Brad. I like that back drop on photo 4.
Yes, two of the best lookin units in town.

Thanks Jeff!

Cool shots Brad! You processing of those photos is very nice!
Thanks!

Nice depth. I left the cube at 7:30 and was in awe of the cloud formations. I knew they would provide a skyline for somebody somewhere.
All nice and clean Geeps too!! You should see the old beaters around the Seattle-Tacoma area. Sheesh!!:eek:
Don't worry, there are a couple around here that are completely faded burnt and tagged!

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.