Trains of Edmonds, Washington

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Bill Anderson

I cannot pass up opportunities to photograph older units. Monday (3-11-19) I caught three of them leading a northbound (tt/east) freight past MP 18 and Sunset Ave.

01.jpg

136 = GP60M-3

02.jpg

1406 = SD60 Triclops

03.jpg

279 = SD75M

04.jpg

05.jpg

Bill Anderson

Saturday afternoon (3-16-2019) my son and I took a break from watching basketball's March Madness to go down and see Marsh March Madness. While we were there my son photographed two southbound (tt/west) freights.

I don't know what the formula for the use of rear DPU's, as neither train had them.

Five units up front, none are on the rear.

7D2_0007.JPG

Still looking for BNSF 9999.

7D2_0025.JPG

7D2_0031.JPG

The second train had a lot of heavy lumber cars from Canada, but no rear DPU's.

7D2_0044.JPG

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com