Spam-o-matic!

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

kenw

5th Generation Texian
One fell swoop:
Spam-O-Matic has performed the following actions:
Selected users were banned
122 threads were removed permanently
187 posts were removed permanently

1 single poster posted all that spam.
1 simple action deleted it all.

Thanx, Bob for making life easier.

And why am I posting this here? I just thought everyone would like to know.

papio

One fell swoop:
Spam-O-Matic has performed the following actions:
Selected users were banned
122 threads were removed permanently
187 posts were removed permanently

1 single poster posted all that spam.
1 simple action deleted it all.

Thanx, Bob for making life easier.

And why am I posting this here? I just thought everyone would like to know.
Hits the "LIKE" button!

R

rihmjihm

There's a rail line in Eastern Washington State that I saw while on Highway 2 towards Spokane, and was wondering if anyone had any knowledge of it. (What it is called, if it gets any train traffic. The line follows US 2 through the towns of Davenport, Creston, Almira, and Hartline, to name a few, and appears as though it comes to a dead end in Coulee City. I'm not sure where it heads if you follow it the otherway, it looks like it turns south a little while before Spokane. Anyone know what this line is and if it ever sees use?

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.