Some photos of my railfanning around the East Bay

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)
That is a nice shot. I do miss the poles now and then. It was such a part of railroading "back then". These poles seem tired.
I have been to the PNW many times, but the Volcanoes still remind me of the styrofoam mountains on the old toy trains. I will just put this mountain, uh, here.

Itsed65

Hang in there. "Only" a little over two months to go.

When people ask me if I am going anywhere for summer vacation, I tell them "no". The Puget Sound Region has the best summers in the US. Everywhere else is hot and/or humid.
I hear that. I never complained about the weather while i lived up that way. I always look forward to fall here as that is when the raptors return, and it is not so hot waiting trackside for the trains to show.

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.