Some photos of my railfanning around the East Bay

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Thanks. You're making me homesick for California. I used to spend weekends camped at Tehachapi Loop. The only freight trains here in Orlando now run at night and weekends since SunRail bought the tracks. And the closest hill is hundreds of miles away.

Thanks. You're making me homesick for California. I used to spend weekends camped at Tehachapi Loop. The only freight trains here in Orlando now run at night and weekends since SunRail bought the tracks. And the closest hill is hundreds of miles away.
We have a lot of trains up here in the PNW Art. One minor detail, taken from records at my house. In February we had 6 days "with out" rain or rain/snow mix and in March we had 5 days "with out" rain. Assuming: of the total of 11 days with out rain, 50% were overcast at best, that leaves you with about 5.5 days of some % of sunshine out of 59 days.

They tell me its going to get better.

BTW Itsed, your photos continue to be spectacular.

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com