Some Old Slides Rerun

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Since we haven't seen these in a couple of years I am going to repost them just for fun.

Attachments

Next 10. These will be in alphabetical order. Dates and location may be in filename.

Attachments

10 more which will keep you busy for a bit, more tomorrow

Attachments

For those of you in the area, in Tom’s #6 group is a GE on a bridge. This is 72nd st in Ralston. The bridge was very low and caught many a rental truck ripping the top of the truck box off. Also one unfortunate car hit the center pillar and killed some folks. It’s probably good that it was replaced. BTW it’s good to see some of that old stuff again.

I modeled one of the blue U-25b's. Had to repaint it 3 times before I got the pattern on the nose correct.

Attachments

Good thing it was a brass loco. You could use some good stiff paint remover on it.

Attachments

Chester is a town on the Kansas/Nebraska border. Only saw a train there once. Going to have to change the filename on the 6302. 1872 is a little old for a diesel.

Attachments

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com