Some nice leaders

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

ericgust

DMIR Maroon and Gold
8/29/10
Was lucky to get a few more of CN's ex CNW Dash8's. Even beter was that both of them were leading.
First was CN 2111 leading M491.

Later in the day was CN 2103 with a loaded rail train heading South.

That about all for now.

Yes, They did. Hate to say it, but those -8's look GOOD in CN paint!!! Nice shots!!!
Yes, they do look good in that CN black & red, but I think they looked better in CNW green & yellow.

Were are they being used? Any chances of them being around Stevens Point?

yes they should be alcofanrs27 the photos you see there are at duplainville so you should be seeing them going through stevens point. the CN aquired 35 of them 2100 to 2134 the 2113 or 2115 has been repainted to celebrate CN's 15 years of being owned privately

ericgust

DMIR Maroon and Gold
yes they should be alcofanrs27 the photos you see there are at duplainville so you should be seeing them going through stevens point. the CN aquired 35 of them 2100 to 2134 the 2113 or 2115 has been repainted to celebrate CN's 15 years of being owned privately
I think you mean publicly owned since I can call my stock broker and buy Cn stock. Do 2113 and 2115 have a special paint scheme or are they just the newest one's painted.

Just looked and it is the 2113. if you type in the search on this website CN 2113 someone already has a picture of it in Vancover B.C. freshly repainted with the logo on it

Awesome, looking forward to seeing them.

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.