Some Belle-Art

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

kenw

5th Generation Texian
an absolutely miserable day in Houston today, and extreme sinus issues kept me home. Do you realize how pitiful daytime TV is? Even History Channel and HDTV get fairly lame after awhile. Feeling lousy doesn't help....my sons in the DFW area have sent pics of their snow, hopefully that will stay well north!

Therapy consists of appropriate drugs, hot showers and a creative outlet provided by the computer...hopefully tomorrow will be better.

So here's the results: a shot from a few days ago of KCS eastbound thru Rosenberg on the way to or thru Houston on a day that was just as grey as the old grey KCS paint scheme. Layers, filters, and more than a few other tricks gave me a subtle drama that the original lacked. IMHO of course.....

I'm not sure what impact the drugs had on the pic....but I need another nap.

There's a bright side to everything. You got to see some KCS Retro-Belle's. Traffic has been slow up here on the Capitol Corridor through Davis.

.nothing has moved on Uncle Pete's tracks all day, so it probably meant that it would have been a waste of time anyway. So I stayed in and worked on a few in the recent archive.

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com