Sams Club Cannon Cams

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

B_Kosanda

Outstanding In My Field
Let the price be your guide. All will take great photos. Only advice I have is to not buy one with a lens included unless it is the lens you want.

Bill

I'm looking for a Canon too. I learned that 300MM lenses are better with zoom although there are many other lenses that have more. As said by B Kosanda, it really depends on how much you want to spend but the more zoom the better.

Sams Club Canon Gear

Here is a thought,

Go to www.fredmiranda.com Click on the review tab on the website. This site is great for photography review. There is online store there. If you are looking to go cheap on glass, I will tell you, there is nothing worse then taking a picture with crap lenses. When buying gear, Spend it on the glass.
Here some sites that might help you getting good prices on quality canon glass.
www.fredmiranda.com (For review and there is a place to purchase)
www.Keh.com
www.adorama.com
www.bhphoto.com
www.amazon.com

Hope this helps

Cuesta Grader.
:D

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com