Sacramento, CA Railfan Rollcall

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Hi all, honestly I was just looking for anyone else in the area. It always helps to be able to exchange info between freights. Also to exchange data about good spots, occasional gas splitting costs and so on. If anyone else if in this area let me know. It is easy to find rail enthusiasts in this area but hardcore railfans with just a touch of OCD, that is difficult. Thanks all.

Thank you for the reply. Just to clarify where I am specificly as well I am in the Fruitridge/Riverside area of Sacramento. Thought I would not that as we know how big the city is.

Thats it? Bummer. I was kinda hoping to find people to exchange info with in the area. MStarks, I will get in touch with you, I was just hoping there was going to be more. Ill have to look in other areas.

Maybe I should have named the thread "San Joaquin Subdivision" instead.

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com