Recent KP

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)
UP 4165 leads wind towers west, TTX means Tower Train?

UP 9366 and UP 2505 lead the MKCSI-31 west, that's right Jeff we've been made to belive lies the last couple of years. It's not the KSSI anymore.

UP Salina Sub

Railfanius Extremus
UP 4165 leads wind towers west, TTX means Tower Train?

UP 9366 and UP 2505 lead the MKCSI-31 west, that's right Jeff we've been made to belive lies the last couple of years. It's not the KSSI anymore.
Nice shots!
They changed the symbol on it again? I'll have to remember that.
The windmill train took almost 9 minutes going by me

Nice shots!
They changed the symbol on it again? I'll have to remember that.
The windmill train took almost 9 minutes going by me
I think it's been like that for a while we just haven't had the proof :rolleyes: sheesh that must've been "fun" watching it. Reminds me of the QNPINP from Sunday, that beast probably took 10 minutes or more to go by.

UP Salina Sub

Railfanius Extremus
I think it's been like that for a while we just haven't had the proof :rolleyes: sheesh that must've been "fun" watching it. Reminds me of the QNPINP from Sunday, that beast probably took 10 minutes or more to go by.
Yeah, we never hear the symbols called out that much, so we just go by what we've used for a while.

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.