Railroad switch locks & keys

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Hi there,
My name is Dan, I'm an employee for Double Eagle Pawn in Spokane, WA. Recently we purchased a large number of antique/vintage railroad switch locks with keys. My job is to sell things like that. Well, eBay in their infinite wisdom decided that someone is liable to take the basically 'skeleton keys' the locks came with and use them to reroute modern trains. Obviously this is ludicrous, but they have their rules. So I'm taking the locks outside of eBay first, to see if I can sell them elsewhere. It's either that or separate the keys from the locks; and the collector in me can't bring himself to do that, they made it 50+ years together, they should stay together as long as possible. So here's a few pics of some of the locks we have available. All transactions will be done on the 'up and up', normal paypal payments, not friends n family.

Attachments

Hi,
$35 shipped in the US for the UP one, lock is fully functional, gate slams shut as it should, priority mail shipping. Other locks I have are
SPT - 2 different ones
PCRR
SCLRR
Frisco
SP
FCEN
MONON

Of course I can do deals if you buy multiples. Thanks,

Dan

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com