Rail Car Tracking and Status

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

There's got to be a ton of experience on this forum, so as a newbie I'm probably asking a really simple question, but if anyone can help, I'd be grateful.

I have a brand new truck on a CN car TTGX 981789, traveling from Flint, MI to New Westminster, BC. All was going well on tracking until last Sunday, June 24/18, when the tracking message started telling me that the car was "Bad Ordered" in Bensenville, IL at 6:32 am.

If I have it right, "Bad Ordered" means a mechanical fault that could be anything from a brake hose failure to major damage caused by a sideswipe. The CSX tracking by phone doesn't give any details, and I'm going crazy after 3 days of being told the car is Bad Ordered.

Does someone have the resources or knowledge to help me find out exactly what is wrong and how long it might take to be resolved?

Thanks in advance

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com