Power Assortment Weekend!

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)
There was a lot of interesting Power in Omaha this weekend. *

First off, Saturday I missed a nice shot. *BNSF brought all the locomotives up from Gibson yard because of flooding. *they had BNSF (Green and Orange, Blue and White, Red and Silver all represented) and a NS, plus 2 cabooses.

Sunday while at the Durham Museum I saw a long Manifest come over on the Union Pacific Bridge with some of that BNSF power, however now it had a UP and 2 CSX locomotives as well as the two Cabooses.

1. When is the last time you saw a Caboose on a train let alone TWO!

2. This might be my favorite of the set

3. *CSX Power on the BNSF

4. While that BNSF sat, two UP trains rolled by. One stopped and one kept rolling, when the BNSF cleared, 3 Feromex Units were sitting there!

5. BNSF Train backing down the hill to Gibson.

6. Ferromex

7. Quick shot from the bridge

8. A few hours later, this rolled in!

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.