Playing in the snowstorm

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

ericgust

DMIR Maroon and Gold
With a major snowstorm coming I took off of work today to head out and try to get some pictures of trains in the snow. Sadly there were now big piles of snow over the tracks and even worse no trains. The CN had 510 working at duplainville with the same unit they had this past weekend. Along with 504 working down in Waukesha then going to the Amron spur. He asked the RTC if he could hold the main for an hour an a half. RTC said no problem nothing coming. Not good. As I was heading to shoot 504 just to get something the CP local was leaving Milwaukee to head to Watertown. So back to Dupy to get him going by. Now it is almost Noon and had enough plus it was time to take the next 4 inches of snow off the driveway. So here are the two trains I saw today.

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com