Out And About 6/22/10

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Wyatt Heilman

The One and Only "Y@"
Met up my buddy this afternoon when we heard about the DME set coming west. Covered a lot of ground today, and here's what we got.

Drove over to Defiance first and found the MAW.

We then decided to head east so we could catch our DME set earlier and chase further west if we wanted, and that's exactly what we did!

First up seen at East Deshler, followed by Q16321 passing on main 1.

Drove back into town before they got on the move again to frame them up with DR Tower.

Out west of Deshler where K637 was stopped.

Back out to East Deshler for to watch Q39321 slow to a stop.

Q37522 showed up next with a nice leader, seen at the reservoir.

And again at South Deshler.

Started heading west again to get ahead of our DME set, after stopping for a drink in Hamler we caught them west of town.

Had to get them one more time, and our choice was the Route 18 overpass at East Defiance.

Q39321 was right behind them, couldn't resist shooting them at Harris Road.

A pretty good afternoon overall! Comments and thoughts are welcome.

Wyatt Heilman

The One and Only "Y@"
I didn't bother to roster either of them this time. The deliveries are so common on Q393 I hardly ever bother to roster them.

I can tell you that the numbers were 7887 and 7888.

Wyatt Heilman

The One and Only "Y@"
Thanks for the comments guys! I have several more from Deshler to post that I took today. Spent 15 hours (5:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.) there today. Recorded 44 movements and shot 40 of them. It can be quite the busy place!

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.