My photos from the Salina Sub 11-11-2010

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)
First and formost, happy Veterans Day to all those who have served our country and supported our freedom!!! I now shall grant you these, not completely bad pictures.

I woke up at around 7:20 got ready and as I headed out the door I heard a horn of a westbound to the east. It turned out to have the best consist I've seen since summer.
UP 6659 westbound grain (with FXE 4678 and FXE 4667):eek:

DPU (suprisingly it had one) was UP 7007, I left and didn't even hear it come by.
UP 6485 eastbound coal (mostly MoPac hoppers):rolleyes:

UP 7218 repaint trailing

I'm finally caught up with everyone, I hope to get some "photographic" images this weekend. Again, Happy Veterans Day and thanks for viewing.

UP Salina Sub

Railfanius Extremus
Thanks! I would have got some of my traditional "roster" shots if it weren't for the fog, and me almost being late for the bus.
It was awesome seeing the 2 FXE units, got a nice video as it went thru.This train ended up going east on the BNSF String City sub a couple days ago,as I heard the DS take a warrant release from the 7007 east,it had gone thru before I got up

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.