Locomotive control stands (used)

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

David914

Once again, I am on the search for a diesel locomotive control stand. I figure my best bet would be searching for a scrap company that deals in scrapping locomotives. I am close to Indianapolis and would consider looking in a 100 to 500 mile radius, also would consider an area between Idaho and Illinois, as we are going on vacation in this area sometime this summer. Does anyone have information on availability and price of this commodity?
Scrap brake valves & handle information would be appreciated as well.

Thanks in advance.;)

Hello, Just found this site. If you should ever run across someone interested in a Chicago Pneumatic speed Recorder. I have a like new/if not new one. 0/120 mph. these were used on many EMD and GE units going back to the early year's of diesel and Steam engines. I think from my knowledge of these this one is from the 60,s. I worked for CP and repaired/installed and certified the recorders so by the serial number I ,m sure that the time frame.

Attachments

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com