Latest Thailand HD vid - level crossing, now with added crossing gates goodness!

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

I just uploaded my latest video of SRT Alsthom 4125 pulling a passenger service through the level crossing on Set Siri Road, just north of Samsen Station. This one gives you a great view of the crossing gates, which in this case are powered, rather than the glorified crowd-control barriers on wheels often moved into place manually by the guard at the crossing. I'm planning to shoot some videos showing the procedures followed by the guards both at stations and at level crossings, as I don't see much on YouTube that shows this.

[YOUTUBE]https://youtu.be/CObWAJS4Rxs[/YOUTUBE]

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com