Last Three Day Of Vacation Of The Year

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Gary38

Used up the last of my vacation time for this year. The first day was spent at home all day. The second day got a couple in my home town of Steward,IL. The third day was spent in Rochelle,IL it was fairly busy but pretty much standard power. On Saturday met up with RRF member ALCOFANRS27 (Matt) and his cousin Dustin it was not the ideal day to take photo's cloudy rain and snow did not mind the snow that but the rain (ICK). So here are some photo's.

Dec 9,2010

Dec 10,2010

Dec 11,2010

Thank you Mark,your a railroad man do you know who's trailer that is I'm sure it belongs to a railroad but i could be wrong to.
First time I have seen that one Gary. I'm not sure who it belongs to. Unless it is one of those Alliance Shippers trailers like the one in front and back of it.

SDJeff

Texas Railfan
Great series of shots. Glad someone had a vacation this year. :)

That xATSF did have BNSF stenciled under the engineer's side widow.

Gary38

First time I have seen that one Gary. I'm not sure who it belongs to. Unless it is one of those Alliance Shippers trailers like the one in front and back of it.
It's the first time I have ever seen one to so I guess it is going to be one of life's mystery:D
Great series of shots. Glad someone had a vacation this year. :)
Thank you Jeff, I forgot that in one of my earlier post you were saying something about that maybe
That xATSF did have BNSF stenciled under the engineer's side widow.
Thank you Jeff, I forgot that in one of my earlier post you were saying something about that maybe next year:(
After looking real close i believe it did:(
Looks like a good vacation Gary!
It was just nice to kick back and enjoy a little train watching:D and then i had to back to work. First night back was rough Long Night went from Rockford,IL to Chicago,IL to Lake Station,IN to Rockford,IL to Ceder Rapids,IA and to Rockford,IL a total of 604 miles and it with a few problems a long the due to the cold weather.:eek:

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.