I'm not trackside today, so you know what that means....

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

kenw

5th Generation Texian
...it means I've been inside editing....

A going-away from a few days ago, 1st cropped to panoramic and then I threw the toolbox at it to see what would stick. Chrome, doging, burning, cloning, sharpening, sunbursts, you name it I tried it. Some stuck around, some got their bits recycled. :rolleyes:

Beats more Excel....:eek:

kenw

5th Generation Texian
more....

No I wasn't that close on this...it's a tight crop...

and thanx, Tim. Nice day to be out.

That looks pretty sharp. I try really hard to get the most at the camera. I am just now getting into the whole digital thing. I am really stupid when it comes to editing software. What are you using to do your work?

kenw

5th Generation Texian
That looks pretty sharp. I try really hard to get the most at the camera. I am just now getting into the whole digital thing. I am really stupid when it comes to editing software. What are you using to do your work?
Thanx, I use Paintshop Pro. Not expensive and very easy to use.

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com