Hi all, new to here.

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

Lack barry

Hi all, first post here. My name is Jack Barry but when I registered here I typed in Lack Barry. I guess if you can't spell your name right you're getting old. However the kindly train gods did me a favor. I am an Erie Lackawanna fan so Lack it is! I spent many hours at n scale net when I was an n scaler, not a finer group of folks any place! (I was known as Sean Barry there, that is a whole nother story)
*I have switched to HO because of deteriorating eye sight and fine motor skills. Not all that bad, just part of getting older. I am in the process of building my first HO layout since 1958. I will post a thread in the correct forum as well as a few questions I have at* this time. More to follow I'm sure.
*Perhaps I may even be able to answer a few questions as well? Thanks all.PS Anyone near Belding MI?

Hi all, first post here. My name is Jack Barry but when I registered here I typed in Lack Barry. I guess if you can't spell your name right you're getting old. However the kindly train gods did me a favor. I am an Erie Lackawanna fan so Lack it is! I spent many hours at n scale net when I was an n scaler, not a finer group of folks any place! (I was known as Sean Barry there, that is a whole nother story)
*I have switched to HO because of deteriorating eye sight and fine motor skills. Not all that bad, just part of getting older. I am in the process of building my first HO layout since 1958. I will post a thread in the correct forum as well as a few questions I have at* this time. More to follow I'm sure.
*Perhaps I may even be able to answer a few questions as well? Thanks all.PS Anyone near Belding MI?

I can fix that name for you if you'd like. But I need to verify that you want me to do it, and also be aware that when I do, you'd have to sign in with the new name rather the the old one. Let me know if you want me to switch it.

Iwanna post a rimshot emoticon...

We don't have the huge collection of them that FB does. Sorry, my budget is a bit smaller.

Speaking of budget, while it would be frowned upon in today's PC era, back in the 40's and 50's, when model railroads tended to be less serious, there was more than one model railroad called the Lackawampum. (Wampum being the Indian shells beads used for currency)

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back