Heritage Units and More!

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)
First off, GREAT Photos everyone! I have been extremely busy with both the real job and the photography business that I have not posted much on the Railroad Forums! Doesn't mean I am not checking out everyones photos, keep up the good work!

Here are a few from this weekend 5/14 and 5/15. Thanks for looking, Brad

1. UP 1982, 1995

4. UP7698 West

5. EX CNW

6. EX SP x2

7. Forever Young SD60M 2427

8. UP 4364 West

9 UP 4624 East

12. UP 5943 East

13. UP 8140 East With Ferromex 4635

14. UP 6035 East

njurgensen

Railfanning Meteorologist
Awesome shots Brad! I especially like the first one with the Heritage Units heading away from you. Still difficult trying to imagine that one with a second main right next to it. Thanks for sharing!

Awesome shots Brad! I especially like the first one with the Heritage Units heading away from you. Still difficult trying to imagine that one with a second main right next to it. Thanks for sharing!
Thanks Nate!

Thanks Gary!

Outstanding photos Brad.
Thanks Allan!

Nice job! You caught a lot of great things. I see you found UP 6707, my favorite former CNW unit.
Yes, there are a still a few hanging in there.

Great collection. You and Allan must have posted up on the same hill.
Thanks Chet. Well I started over in Missouri Valley, but the west bound trains were blowing through town at 70mph and not crew changing there today so I wanted to get west a bit because I thought 1995 was going to be the rear DPU. Mo Valley has a ton of stop lights and blair is 25mph and is second in cops per capita to LaVista. Finally I just couldn't decide where to shoot from so I knew the hill would be a safe play. Come to find out, there was no need to worry becaue all three units were on the point. It worked out good, my Girlfriend finally got to meet Allan so now she knows who calls me all hours of the day giving me heads up on trains.

Good shots Brad!
Thanks Ed!

Caught one passenger train this morning and also got the 1995 leading the MNPPR. Hoping to get one more passenger train later troday! Going for the tripple play!

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.