Hello and New

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Hey ya'll
New to this forum and glad to see it covers alot of railroad related topics. I was born and raised in Georgia. The county I grew up in is flanked by the old Southern main and Central of Georgia RR, now both own by NS. I'm a huge fan of all three railroads. I've been into trains and the railroad since I was a kid. I model in HO scale and if anyone has info on the above mentioned lines that would be great. I am currently living in SC due to being stationed at the air base then getting out of the active duty Air Force and going ANG. I work for a tire plant as a maintenance technician. My family and me are looking to move back home to Ga and I was want to try the railroad for employment. If anyone knows anything about NS or works for them let me know.
Thanks.

Bill Anderson

Welcome aboard. I see that you have found the employment forun. Thank you for your service to our country and good luck with the job hunting.

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com