GNP Excursion Train Question

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

weekendrailroader

Guy with the green hat
Hi all.
I've heard that GNP is planning on operating an excursion train between Snohomish and Woodiniville, WA. I'm interested in seeking employment on this train when it begins operations, but I can't find GNP's website. Does GNP have one? Is there someone I should contact?

Thank you.:)

I don't think they have a website because i was curious about jobs as well and was talking to some other people involved with the freight portion about if the dinner train would hire but i didn't get very far.

cnw8717

I dont know.
I would assume it would be people left over from the defunct GPRR operation crew. Most of them were local and still in the area. Thats just a guess though. My hope is they pick something better then ex Metra commuter cars.

Last I heard the Spirit of Washington trains were still being stored somewhere in eastern Washington and haven't been sold yet. Maybe they could run those again. Also hope they can get the original route back down to Bellevue and Renton and maybe run down the tracks to downtown Redmond. Haven't seen trains there for a long long time.

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com