German Moonlight Express that never happened

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Why not combining the joy of taking fotographs and drawing?

Due to the very boring weather since Dec here in Germany (near Ulm) i took
a grey and foggy picture and drawed on it and don't stopped until
it looks like the ultimate fullmoon drive-by (incl. snowy moutains in
the background).

Greetings
Franky B.

P.S.: Excuse my bad language knowledge. Hope you can read my lines
without using the legendary enigma-machine ;-)))

If you would like to see more german railroad pics of a real german flathead
click here (or better don't):

http://fotofrank64.npage.de

Last edited by a moderator:

Pat

Photo Critiques Welcome
Franky,

There are some very nice photographs in your link. You've done well with the winter scenes, boring sky or not.

Pat

Franky,

There are some very nice photographs in your link. You've done well with the winter scenes, boring sky or not.

Pat
Hi Pat,

so nice to read your lines from far away over the ocean!

By the way:

The Original-Picture lies here
http://fotofrank64.npage.de/2010_januar_41556943.html
if you're interested in how much work is behind the result.

(Scroll down to '10. Januar', the third picture.)

Have a nice (and warm) day!

Greetings
Franky

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com