Free to a good home. (SOLD)

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Just see if anybody wants this stuff before I take it out of the crawl space.....1960's to 2000 Model Railroader, Trains, R&LP and other RR publications. 4 apple boxes full of stuff. I'll probably never read em again. They are not all years or all full years except maybe the 1980's. I'll deliver within a 100 mile radius of Omaha when it warms up outside. Tom

Woe, that's quite a collection. Every once in a while I think about getting rid of mine, but have hung on to them for now. I barely finish new issues let alone go back and read the old issues.

Bob

Forum Host
Staff member
I gave away all of my Model Railroading magazines a few years ago. While they used to be worth something, the internet has pretty much ruined any value. I ended up giving them away, and in fact it cost me money for the plastic bins I put them in so the the fellow could haul them off.

I still hold on to the prototype ones, but to be honest I rarely ever go look at them any more.

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com