Ex-ATSF SD60M

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)
Decided to test out my new Trip pod on a westbound manifest. Tips, advice, anyone? Besides the poles, I wanted to stay in the shade. Also, can anyone tell me what's on the first flat car? :confused: One more thing, Watch in HD if you can, and tell me if it's laggy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5Yzv440QdE

Last edited by a moderator:

papio

Tripod really helps. Lighting's not the best but I know the location you're shooting from and it's tough to get decent light. Don't have HD so can't help you there.

papio

The lighting on that one is much better. The light is coming towards the train and not the camera. This one looks to be a southbound whereas the way the other was lit leads me to believe it was northbound.

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.