Does anyone sell HO scale bridge feet as a part?

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)
It's gotten to the point where I can just about make my own TGBs and DGBs but the bridge feet seem to be the one detail I can't easily recreate, so I'm looking to buy them from a company that sells them separate from the bridge itself. Suggestions?
Thanks ahead of time,
It depends on what scale Nathan. Also, are you talking about the cast metal feet between the bridge and concrete footings or the footings? There was a company that made cast urethane footings in N scale based on Milwuakee prototype. Fine N-Scale Products is the name. These are called bridge piers and are specifically for the Micro Engineering steel viaduct. I've included a photo of these installed on one of the bridges on my N scale layout.:D is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section. - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.