Documentary across Southeast Asia

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

R

Rollo

I wonder if anyone on this forum could help me identify the title and presenter of the documentary I saw on TV here in Australia about five years ago.

The Gentlemen began the journey in Vietnam and wound up in India , if I'm not mistaken . It was a wonderful journey and the differences he observed in the cultures crossing from one country to another were quite astonishing.

I have searched the Internet trying to find some links to it using various keywords but have not succeeded so far.

I believe the man was British and so was probably a British production .

If you have any suggestions I would appreciate hearing them .
Rollo

R

Rollo

There was a BBC series titled Great Railwail[/url]

Thanks very much Bill, I am very familiar with Michael Portillos series but I'm certain it was not him. I couldn't find it on that YouTube link. Perhaps I will try to write to the BBC documentary department and if they haven't produced a series in question , they may well have presented it .
Rollo

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com