Del Rey Productions

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)
Does this name sound familiar to any of you? This guy specializes in railroad oriented videos over many years of footage and work. The reason i ask about this guy and his video products(at http://delreyproductions.com/home.html ) is because when riding the Southwest Chief mid July from Arizona to Illinois, me and the guy who does these videos began talking hours at a time until i got off in Galesburg and he said hes been documenting the changes on the Southwest Chief for 25+ years and is making a final video soon(in the in production section of his website). He had his video camera right by him at all times(even at diner hours when he was eating!) and narrated and shot different segments of the line so far. He seems to be pretty good at what he does and I am wondering is he somewhat known around the railfan community and if any of you own some if his videos, are they top notch and overall a great job at what he provides?

Thanks!

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.