Covered Hoppers

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Cool thread guys! I love seeing those old local co-op elevator cars.
Any Klemme Co-op Grain car pics? I grew up near there and remember the fleet of pink grain cars. There are still a few around even though the co-op has been sold.

HDSDcouple

The Unwanted Line
Here are 3 from last weekend and one from a de-railment from a month ago. One hopper that is on the dead list. Lat week I had the chance to see 3 Milwaukee Road hoppers in the yard here. One is the one posted earlier than these two.

HDSDcouple

The Unwanted Line
couple more for the list

Not old but I have to respect the political point and most of all the straight lines in the art work

Sorry for the crappy Iphone quality

R

RailfanRails

Grain Hooper/AAR LO pic thread

Just for fun I thought I'd start a grain hooper thread. Feel free to add pics.

KCS Belle hooper

Bunge ex CR exx PC hooper

HDSDcouple

The Unwanted Line
well i was scratching my head, I thought I started the "grain car" thread. then I couldn't remember, then i questioned myself, I got confused then i seen a picture of one of the KCS black hoppers and I forgot what I was thinking about. so all is good.

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com