Cascade and Centeral Railway (Fictional)

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

natfoot

Photographer
This is along the lines of the thread "If you could operate your own railroad" but has taken a total different turn. I was asked to post my Railroad and some additions that I have created.

I am posting the Train Dispatcher routes that are created but not necessarily completed. They are always being improved. I will start with the one that is most complete and the other as soon as It is some what finished.

My Fictional Railroad is the Cascade and Central Railway. It is an Electrified Railroad that currently runs from Seattle to Boise and follows the ideas of European Railroads. It runs over Snoqualime Pass through Yakima and Pascoe. To wet your appetite here is the map I use to create my Railroad. Mind you in my railroad the construction budget is endless.
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=110764528089682434163.00000112f948d59ab8d20&t=h&z=6

There are currently Two Subs the Cascade Sub and the Pasco Sub. There are currently two Dispatch Areas, the Cascades, and Pasco. There will be a third dispatch area in the region of Boise but does not have a name yet. The only Dispatch area that I will give you is the Cascade Dispatch area.

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.