Cab Car Video; King Street Station to Everett

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Trackside

Plays Well With Others
Wanted to share some video I took from the cab car on a Sounder train from from Everett to King Street Station that was reversed to give the feel of riding in the head end.

As a railfan I've always appreciated videos like this to help give me a better understanding of the line and to scope out possible photo locations. I hope you like.....

King Street to Edmonds
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-s5YUQQoYxk

Edmonds to Everett
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItL47NtjZRU

Facing West

Last Train Home
Very cool! I have a couple 10+ year old VSH tapes of the track inspection between Seattle and Vancouver BC. It has always been my desire to digitize it, play it in reverse and at an enhanced speed to give the viewer a cab like view of a 3 minute trip between the two cities. I'll be sure and share it if I ever do!

Trackside

Plays Well With Others
Hey thanks guys - yeah there was a BNSF engineer who posted some really nice EB cab videos from King Street all the way to Scenic and then had another few clips of Merritt to Peshastan, and then a WB clip from Berne to Scenic, but it all came down around the time of that Metro Link crash in CA and the new FRA rules.

I really appreciated being able to watch those videos and like I said it gave ideas of potential new safe spots to railfan.

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.