aw nuts....

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

something you don't want to see or hear in the middle of the night if your a conductor

head end; i think we came apart
conductor; are you shure?
headend; yep we just lost the air
conductor; ok i'll have the van drive me up and inspect the train
me; i think this is the problem
conductor; it came uncuppled(sp)
me ; no it looks like you broke a knuckle, thay where shoving the train at the time with DPU on line pulling the tailend
conductor get out and looks" yep is busted lucky w'er still in the yard so the carman can fix it
so thay set out the car to the pocket in Auburn lucky it was on the south end of the car so thay could pull it out with out changing ends and useing the DPU's to set out the car

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com