4449 on Friday?

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Welcome to RailroadForums.com, your home for trains on the web!

weekendrailroader

Guy with the green hat
Hi all.:)
While I am still trying to catch that bloody-nosed Amtrak unit (I can't believe I didn't bring my camera with me:rolleyes:), I'm thinking about heading down to Tacoma tomorrow to see the 4449. I can't chase her to Easton and back or from Portland to Tacoma, so I'll settle for a photo or two of her just sitting on a siding. Does anyone know if she'll be on display somewhere in Tacoma? Or will she be locked in a shed, completely un-photographable? I really don't want to drive from Everett to Tacoma and then learn that she's under wraps and I might as well turn around and head home.

Thanks.:)

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.