Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)
Round two - flood aerials!
All photos from Round One and Two are on my website at http://www.bradwilliamsphotography.com/flood
1. Gifford Farm, The BNSF Omaha to Oreapolis line runs along the hill in the upper right part of the photo, this is river flood water.
2. Gifford Farm, I am...
1. UP Council Bluffs Pool Yard
2. Same units, other side:
3. UP6784, solid grey hoppers all the same except for the first two cars. Check out the old IAIS in the background
4. Closer Shot of the UP6784
5. BNSF switching cars down on the south end of Council Bluffs...
Trio of Geeps!
1. Next to the Burlington Station in Omaha, NE waiting for a light power move to clear so they could head over to Council Bluffs.
There was a Coal Train waiting for a local that was waiting on a light power move that was waiting on a Manifest that was waiting on another...
There was a lot of interesting Power in Omaha this weekend. *
First off, Saturday I missed a nice shot. *BNSF brought all the locomotives up from Gibson yard because of flooding. *they had BNSF (Green and Orange, Blue and White, Red and Silver all represented) and a NS, plus 2 cabooses.
Aerials of 2011 Missouri River Flood
This experience today was Unbelievable! Places I have gone my whole life completely under water!
I mostly posted Railroad related Photos. Here is a page I started building with all of them: www.bradwilliamsphotography.com/flood
1. This was an...
With all the Flooding in the Area, the Union Pacific is detouring trains over the Iowa Interstate Railroad to give UP Maintenance Of Way Workers more track time. Last night/This Morning, the Union Pacific 1995, Chicago and North Western Heritage Unit detoured over the Iowa Interstate. It was...
Recently my GF and I went to KC for a weekend getaway. I had time each day to do a little railroad photography. KC was great because it was non stop trains every day!
Freight House Bridge behind Union Station
1. I was surprised to see this train.
Few More from the past several Days! I went out to Kearney Thursday and Friday to see the Sandhill Cranes. Shot a few trains too!
1. Quick one from the Helicopter in Lincoln, NE.
2. Thursday on the Triple Track Near Gibbon, NE
4. Right where the Triple...
Two on the BNSF near Waverly, NE
Couple Quick shots on my way home from Lincoln today. Not too much action, but a lot of signal work going on.
RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.
ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.