Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

1. Seattle scene

Seattle scene

2. VIA 907-72 EAST

VIA 907-72 EAST

VIA 907 with Windsor to Toronto train 72 readies for departure.
  3. HATX from above!

HATX from above!

HATX 907, the forth unit between LLPX GP38-2 2259/69 and brother HATX 910/914. Since I focussed on taking this picture I don't know the exact unit numbers of the engines right beside it. This image should be a lifesaver for anyone modelling these units, as roof shots in general aren't too easy...
  4. CBNS's finest power

CBNS's finest power

From the right: LLPX 2259&2269 (GP38-2's) followed by HATX 912, 907 & 914 (SD45-2's).
  5. Tribute to CBNS

Tribute to CBNS

Don't think I can make a more scenic photo of CBNS.
  6. SD45-2 Rooftops

SD45-2 Rooftops

HATX 912 didn't entirely fit in the photo, thus making room for HATX 907!
  7. CBNS in the marsh

CBNS in the marsh

Two LLPX GP38-2's (2269 & 2259) lead a trio of HATX SD45-2's (910, 907, 912) over the marsh. Do to heavy grades this is not uncommon, especially with 30+ cars.
  8. CBNS ore train

CBNS ore train

The empty cars are heading east as part of an empty coal/tanker train
  9. Antigonish landing

Antigonish landing

10. HATX vs. HATX

HATX vs. HATX

With three HATX SD45-2's in HATX paint running on the CBNS (910, 907 & 914) I was under the impression that they all look the same. I had to see them side by side to be proven wrong by myself.
  11. HATX 907 leading LLPX's

HATX 907 leading LLPX's

Three lessors are leading a 5unit train on the CBNS.
  12. HATX 907 (SD45-2)

HATX 907 (SD45-2)

One of 4 HATX SD45-2's working for CBNS.

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back