Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

1. Test drive 99 7222 Bf Renne Eq. 2 b. Return n. Wd m. Emergency train and 19

Test drive 99 7222 Bf Renne Eq. 2 b. Return n. Wd m. Emergency train and 19

2. CN 199 at Portage

CN 199 at Portage

CN 199 at Portage la Prairie with units 2431, 2531 making it's way West at track speed.
  3. The Chicago Express (199) at Rivers

The Chicago Express (199) at Rivers

CN C44-9W leads a nice IC SD70 with 199 towards th coast in October of 2009. Train is seen rounding the curve into Rivers Manitoba.
  4. CN 199

CN 199

CN 199 with a string of intermodal rounds the curve at Arrow River on the Rivers Subdivision
  5. American Intermodal

American Intermodal

199 charges on with the usual 3 motors and an unusually short train. This was the first time I've seen K-Line containers riding the CN!
  6. CN 199

CN 199

The CN 199 has been very elusive, and this is the first good photo I have managed to take of it. The train now seems to have 3 units, and nothing but single stack Intermodals. I enjoyed seeing this power consist, as it took me back to the golden ages of 2001, when all CN Intermodals sported this...
  7. Metra 199 at Downers Grove

Metra 199 at Downers Grove

Metra 199 departs Main Street eastbound.
  8. NS'S Alabama Division Columbus District

NS'S Alabama Division Columbus District

NS Westbound Freight Train 199 rumbles through Salem, Al.
  9. ATSF 111 leading the 199

ATSF 111 leading the 199

ATSF 111 on an AABBA set of GP 60s leads the hot 199 train Eastbound at Craig, KS on 6-11-95. The consist was ATSF 111, 141, 341, 330 and 145.

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back